Lex Bot using Appointment Blueprint
This document aims at guiding users to create a skill and publish to Lex by using App Blueprints published by the platform admin.
- 1.Create Appointment Booking app from Blueprint
- 2.Publish App to Lex
- 3.Test the bot
- 1.Go to Apps.
- 2.Then on App Blueprints.
- 3.Search for Appointment Booking in the search bar.
- 4.Click on Create App in the Appointment Booking blueprint.
- 5.Enter the App Name and Description and create on Create App.
- 6.The Create App process has 3 steps. These steps allow the user to customize the content of their app and entity types. Content can be text, files, multimedia like images, video and APL content.
- 7.Proceed with the steps and Click on Submit in the final step.
- 8.Since this document is targeted for beginners, let us skip the Customize part now and let’s publish the app to Amazon Lex.
- 1.Go to Publish Tab. You can now publish the App to multiple VoiceWorx supported channels. Here, we are going to publish the skill to Amazon Lex.
- 1.Select the Amazon Lex account to publish the app, and click on ‘Publish to Lex V2’.
The publish process may take some time.
- 1.After the publish, you shall see the following page.
Congrats, you have successfully published a Lex bot.
You can directly test the Lex bot from VoiceWorx Portal.
- 1.To test the skill, click on the Test Lex Bot in the above page.
- 2.Now, you can now start chatting with the Bot.
- 1.Booking an appointment