Comment on page
Welcome to VoiceWorx.ai
VoiceWorx.ai offers an easy No-Code platform for building powerful, dynamic and secure enterprise conversational assistants such as chatbots or intelligent personal assistants.
A user can create a voice assistant or Skill, securely connect it to an external enterprise data source or internal content source. The voice assistant or Skill can then be launched to your desired platforms including Amazon Alexa, Amazon LEX, Google Assistant or Twillio SMS.
The user can also select from one of our pre-built templates of common enterprise use cases to jump-start creation of your voice assistant. Select an option below to begin creating your voice assistant.
- It is a no-code Conversational AI platform.
- The user experience is fast, simple and easy to use by non-developers.
- It allows IT Admins to create modern multi-modal applications in minutes and deploy to enterprise users or consumers.
- It is cost effective and it helps to eliminate expensive data scientists, conversational AI developers or weeks of programming.
- Supports most common CAI channels - Amazon Alexa (100 million devises), Google Assistant (1 Billion devices*), Skype, Slack, and SMS.
- Provides out-of-the-box integration to most common Enterprise Applications like CRMs (e.g., SalesForce), ERPs (e.g., SAP), ITSMs (e.g., ServiceNow) platforms.
- Provides a configurable REST API interface that enables secure connections to most enterprise systems.
VoiceWorx.ai Platform Benefits
- Rapid, no-code voice-enablement of enterprise applications.
- Operates on users Network/Private Cloud.
- Easy to integrate new “Connectors” to new systems via REST API.
- Helps users by standardizing voice integration platform.
- Provides API for developers to integrate into
- Shares tested and secure architecture with users.
Create and manage digital assistants to power voice and conversational experiences across various channels like Alexa.
Establish and manage secure connections to enterprise systems like SalesForce or custom systems via API for use in your Assistants.
Create and managed various types of enterprise contents like FAQ, Surveys, and Video for use in your digital assistants.
Get started with a pre-built template for your Digital Assistant. This saves time to easily implement common use cases.