Comment on page
Amazon Chime and Lex Bot Integration
This document aims at guiding users to integrate the published Lex Bot with Amazon Chime.
Amazon Chime is a communications service that lets you meet, chat, and place business calls inside and outside your organization, all using a single application.
VoiceWorx allows organizations to design and customize their own chat bots and voice assistants for their business purposes that range from monitoring, regulating services to customer service/ support and many more. These assistants can also be integrated with Amazon Chime. For that, user needs to have followed following prerequisites:
- 1.Create Custom App in VoiceWorx
- 2.Publish Custom App to Amazon Lex as Lex Bot
- 1.Go to the published Custom App and click on the Publish tab
- 2.Here, click on the action icon of the Lex publish profile.
- 3.And click on Chime Settings
- 4.You will be greeted with the Chime configuration dialog. To integrate the skill with Amazon Chime, the skill must be first published to Lex. Here, click Next.
- 5.We have two options to continue with Chime. We can either provision a new phone number or use an existing unassigned one. Let’s select Provision with new phone number and click on Next.The configuration may take some time.
- 6.After the completion, the skill will be assigned a chime phone number and can now be used to interact with the skill.
Congrats, you have successfully integrated the Amazon Chime with Lex Bot.