Comment on page
Training Phrase Documentation
Instruction After building an agent, it control how data is extracted by annotating parts of your training phrases and configuring the associated parameters. Parameter annotation feature is only available through Dialog flow Console User Interface. Therefore after successfully publishing to Google from Voiceworx portal, there is still manual intervention needed. Please follow below steps to annotate parameters with training phrases.
- Select Intents menu on the left side navigation bar of Dialog flow Console.
- Select any intent where you want to perform annotation.
- After selecting intent you can find list of training phrases.
- For example, consider a training phrase like "Can I have ItemQuantity Item sent to my room" You should annotate "ItemQuantity" with a ItemQuantity parameter and "Item" with a item parameter. When you annotate parts of a training phrase, Dialogflow recognizes that these parts are just examples of actual values that will be provided by end-users at runtime. For example see below image.
- You need to add annotation for each training phrase of Intent.
- Click on the “Save” button, that is located on the top-right of the screen.
- You have to do repeat Step 1, for all the Intents available on that skill.
- After clicking save button, wait till Message prompt “Agent training Completed”.
- After training phase complete, now you can start testing the skill.
- To test skill on action console, select “Integration” on the left side navigation menu on dialog flow.
- Click on “Continue with the integration”
This will pop up a modal, as show in below image. Click on “Test”. That will navigate you to Google Action Console.
· In Action console then you can test the skill.
Click on “Talk to my test app” button, which will initiate skill.