Comment on page
ServiceNow Managed Skill
This document will help you use the Managed Skill feature of the VoiceWorx platform to create an Alexa skill app for ServiceNow.
- 1.Create an account in Voiceworx.ai
- 2.Create an account in ServiceNow Developer Portal
- 3.Connect your Voiceworx.ai and ServiceNow account as Admin
- 4.Connect your Voiceworx.ai and ServiceNow account as User
- 5.Run your test on Alexa app
- 1.Download and Install Amazon Alexa App on your mobile device via the apple store. You can search for “Alexa” in the app store or visit this link - https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201602060
- 2.Launch the Amazon Alexa companion app on your mobile phone. If prompted to log in, sign in with your Amazon.com login UserName and Password (This email address must be the same used to register on VoiceWorx.ai).
- 3.Visit the “Skills & Games” section on the dropdown menu at the top left section of the Alexa App.
- 4.Search for the "ServiceNow Demo" skill by Voiceworx?? and select it from the list.
- 5.Click on "ENABLE TO USE" to activate the skill for use on your account.
- 6.To test the ServiceNow skill, pushing & hold the round Alexa button at the center bottom of the app screen and say "open Smartoffice".
- 7.The skill should respond with "Welcome to SmartOffice. How can I help you? ".
- 8.Test your ServiceNow intents by trying the following commands:
- Say "What are my top Incident tickets?". This should list your top Incident tickets in ServiceNow.
- Say "Check my Activities Briefing". This should list your current activities.
- Say “Goodbye” to exit the ServiceNow skill.